Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Desperado for Eagles

Tonight we went to see the Eagles. They did not disappoint their many fans and were just so professional and the quality of the music was amazing. From (Hotel California) when bell bottomed jeans, clogs and a silver belt were in fashion we fast forward to the Eagles with their most recent Long Road Out Of Eden album.

These guys have been clearly "Busy Being Fabulous" over a long period of time a (Long Run).
We so many good songs and memories I is truly hard not be cliched. So with restraint here goes

As a (New Kid in Town) Indy I clearly enjoyed this show as I've grown up with this music. Some of my favorite one-liners include:

"Desperado why don't you come to your senses."

"Take it easy, take it easy. Don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy."

"Four that wanna own me, Two that wanna stone me, One says she's a friend of mine,"

"On a dark desert highway Cool wind in my hair Warm smell of colitas Rising up thru the air "

"But he knows where she's goin' as she's leavin' She is headed for the cheatin' side of town"

The guys did alot of old and new material during the three hour performance. This included many songs from their solo careers.

No comments: