Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael

Just got the news Michael Jackson has passed away at age 50 years old. I'm in shock we have all grown up with his music and witnessed his changes, antics and peculiar behavior.

Hard to believe that someone who was such a 'Peter Pan' figure and never seemingly grew up has past. Have to chalk up another legend that I never will witness to hear perform 'live'.

He was despite his personal shortcomings a genuis ! My daughter Amber just recently bought tickets to see him in London, Michael was a person who spanned generations - just amazing

Micheal I trust you are up there making beautiful music and you are understood.

"I wanna rock with you (all night)
Dance you into day (sunlight)
I wanna rock with you (all night)
Were gonna rock the night away"

No comments: