Friday, November 18, 2011

What is important?

What is important? That is a lifelong question that we all need to struggle with. I've thought about this over a number of years and come up with a few simple questions to reflect on:

- How do I feel go about myself and how do I treat others?

- Am I spending enough time with my family and loved ones ?

- Is my work both rewarding and challenging?

- Do I feel life is taking me in the right direction?

- Can I connect with my spiritual feelings and do feel in touch with this dimension?

These are all questions that we all struggle with in our daily lives. The lucky ones are those few beings who are able to be at peace with this noise and constant struggle.

I would believe that our journey of life should address these issues and allow us to reconcile the meaning of our existence.

Good adventure with your own journey!

No comments: