Friday, October 29, 2010

Friendship

When you think about Friendship the words that come to mind include: Trust, Honesty, Reciprocity and Mutual Understanding.

Your best friend's tend to have these qualities; and I add they never take you for granted.  I grew up with some great friends that had these essential elements and over my travels, have made many fantastic friends.

Let me tell you about a friend who shall remain 'anonymous' and knowing him quite well he would prefer it that way.  He is a very private person, infact quite the opposite of me in many aspects.

Unlike many others who I call a "friend", this person doesn't play golf -- infact does not like any sports ! And I would submit is a person who would not give trust easily,

It is curious then how we ever got to become friends?  That's hard to answer and I'm sure I won't ever really understand.   The Sitcom TV series Friends, which actually I never really liked had  an official farewell commemorative book named: Friends 'Til The End.  The cast members acknowledged in interviews that the cast had become their family.


Perhaps if this is true - our really good friends become part of your family.  Your broader family......

Despite Ethnic Background,  Golf, DNA etc

No comments: