Friday, July 22, 2011

Google +

Google +

I wanted to write a few words about the latest offering from GOOGLE. This is their latest social networking play and I'm really impressed with the clean interface and speed of access. Scoring a invitation a day after it opened; I noticed that this was on sale on eBay for 99 cents through to $17 !

The features of Google + are impressive and I think it is a winner. In particular I like the Circles and the privacy that this provides vs Facebook.

It was a little strange in those first days..when my connections and their content was not in place. Now when I look and see the content (whoa) That's incredible....how quickly there are photos and the number of connections (despite my reluctance to accelerate these)

After downloading their iPhone app which was released a whole week after the launch...it's amazing how quick we expect things to be put in place.

No comments: