Sunday, April 14, 2013

Famous people I've seen in person

I've always been a person who is really naturally good at facial recognition. During my travels I'm been fortunate enough to see a few celebrities that are 'incognito' that I recognise and usually within a few minutes others will also been taking a second look. 

Recently I was in the security line and recognised a volunteer at his holiness the Dalai Lama's teachings.  That person I last saw 40 years earlier in my early teens.  That person walked past me and I immediately remarked that I know that face and her name is Lee Berryman. At that point I walked back to say hello and she had no idea who I was, actually she was staggered that I remembered her. 

From memory here is my list; most of these celebrities is usually at Airports or Business / First Class Lounges. Do doubt, some of these are A- listers and others just on a list.

- Will Smith (Actor)
- Danny Glover (Actor)
- Helen Hunt (Actress)
- Bob Hoskins (Actor)

- Kristie Lu Stout (CNN)
- John Laws (Journalist)

- Babyface (R&B Singer)
- Karen Mock (Canto Pop Singer)

- Tony Abbott (Australian Government Politician)
- Andrew Peacock (Australian Government Politician)
- Rod McGeoch (Sydney Olympics)

- Kobe Bryant (NBA)
- Paul Pierce (NBA)
- Swimming)
- Pat Rafter (Tennis)
- Tony Mundine (Boxing)
- Jeff Fenech (Boxing)
- Andrew Gaze (Basketball)
- Christian Cullen (All Black)
- Sean Fitzpatrick (All Black)
- Peter Fitzpatrick (Wallaby and Journalist)
- Quade Cooper (Wallaby)
- Michael Hooper (Wallaby)
- Kane Douglas (Wallaby)
- John Ribot (Australian RL and past owner Melbourne Storm)




No comments: